There are many reasons to go to TechEd North America 2010 in New Orleans this year. After all, it is THE event for developers and IT Professionals. And if you want to know more about PowerPivot, here’s yet another reason why you need to go.
There will be a raffle to win a signed copy of the PowerPivot Architecture Technical Diagram (screenshot below) in each of five PowerPivot sessions (five diagrams in total). The sessions are:
- BIE04-INT – Building Custom Extensions to the PowerPivot Management Dashboard (Mon 6/7 1:00pm-2:15pm, Room 241)
- BIC06-INT – SQLCAT: PowerPivot Best Practices and Enterprise Case Studies (Mon 6/7 4:30pm-5:45pm, Room 241)
- BIE22-INT – Tips and Tricks for Troubleshooting a Microsoft SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint Installation (Wedn 6/9 8:00am-9:15am, Room 241)
- BIE401 – Deep Dive on PowerPivot Technologies (Wedn 6/9 1:30pm-2:45pm, Room 238)
- BIE303 – Deploying and Managing PowerPivot for SharePoint 2010 (Thurs 6/10 9:45am-11:00am, Room 252)
Just attend one of these sessions our very own PowerPivotGeek Dave Wickert will enter you into a raffle for a full size 44” x 34” signed copy of our PowerPivot Client/Server Architecture poster.