Sorry that I haven’t blogged in awhile, but there’s lots of interesting things happening these days all in prep for the SQLPASS summit, eh?! It’s been long nights and lots of fun chaos!
Saying this, you know that I’m tired when…
- you’re getting <3h of sleep / night
- you’re running all of your team meetings via conference calls from your car
- you walk into a customer executive briefing wearing shorts
- realized my Mandarin Chinese is so bad that I’m learning new words while watching “Ni Hao, Kai Lan”
- was actively thinking about joining sales
- was losing a real debate with my three year old
- Every time I think about big data, I conjure up proboscidae
- I’ve been hearing “go in bar” a lot lately … or perhaps that’s my dyslexia
But most importantly, the main reason I know I’m tired is because I have five episodes of “Doctor Who” still in the queue.